Monday, April 27, 2009

In the Beginning...

As Chrissy and I were collaborating on how to manage this Blog, we figured we would start from this point forward, and document the craziness of James and Christina. However, we've had some crazy adventures thus far, that definitely need addressing. I'll try to go in order of our random soiree's acrossEast Coast. 

First off, one the
thing I really wish I had, 
is pictures of is our first "date" on the fourth of July. There is a little discrepancy in the facts concerning this shin-dig. However, I'm not gunna lie, she asked me out.. haha. Here's
 a  little more background info (which I do all the time telling stories often to the dismay of my future bride), Chrissy and I met at a carnival where Dan forced me to go, and we were introduced. The details were a bit foggy, for both of us about our first encounter, but all that needs to be said was she was stunning... We ended up hanging out with each other a few times, and clearly hit it off. 
Our first date was the fourth of July 2008. Chrissy sent me a text a few days prior asking what I was up to for the 4th. I hadn't planned anything and really wanted to
 take a drive to Watkins Glen NY south of Seneca Lake. I picked her up that morning in the Porsche and we took a nice drive down there, had a great lunch and watched fireworks happen (pun intended). 
After the summer ended Chrissy had to move to Lexington Park Maryland for a teaching job, and I had to head out to Utica NY to finish college. The distance didn't stop us a bit. At least a few weekends a month one of us would go to visit the other. We went adventures like train rides through the Adirondack Mountains, a trip to Florida, Ocean City, Annapolis, Savanna, Georgia
Washington DC,  and kickin locales like that. Here we are now Summer 2009 and we have a lot planned, so buckle up! p.s. we hire drivers jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment